January 23, 2013

Asa se intampla cand nu ai un job.../ What happens when you are jobless...

Vreau sa ii multumesc sotului meu ca nu ma cearta (mult!!!) cand cheltui bani pe "prostii"(vorba lui) :) Multumesc, iubi!
Ieri am fost la dentist :) si langa dentist e magazinul meu preferat de margele si lane si metraje si de toate din aceasta sfera... si cum sa trec pe langa el fara sa il vizitez? no way, no how!
Si mi-am luat unele altele...si mi-am mai luat si o oja superba intr-una din culorile anului 2013( nu de la mercerie, of course!), verdele-smarald.

I want to say a big Thank you to my husband, who doesn`t yell (a lot!!!) when I`m spending money on "silly stuff" (as he calls beads and nail polishes) :)
Thank you, baby!
Yesterday, I went to the dentist :) and near the dentists office is my favorite crafting store with beads, yarns and fabrics...and can I pass by and not enter? no way, no how!
And I got a few things...and one nail polish that is pone of the color of the year 2013 ( not from the beading store, of course! ), emerald green.


Sfere cu irizatii roze si verzi
Pink and green iridescent spheres



Albastru inchis cu irizatii verzi
Dark blue with green iridescent
Maro cu irizatii  aurii
Brown with gold iridescent

Gabrini Diamond - verde smarald / emerald green 
Cu sclipici fin auriu :)
With fine gold glitter :)
 Sper sa folosesc oja saptamana asta si sa fac ceva dragut din margele, sa revin cu poze pentru voi...pana atunci...
I hope I`ll use the nail polish this week and the beads as well, so that I cand have some new pics for you...until then...



No comments:

Post a Comment